Following his university years, Malcolm enjoyed working in various valuation and property firms in Whangarei, London and Auckland before settling with his young family on the Kapiti Coast where he purchased a valuation business in 1986.
Malcolm is a Registered Valuer and undertakes a wide range of valuation assessments and appraisals. He is dually qualified in both urban and rural valuation, and has over 30 years of experience as a property specialist on the Kapiti Coast.
- Registered Valuer since 1986
- Diploma of Urban Valuation, Auckland University NZ
- Diploma of Rural Valuation and Property Management, Lincoln University NZ
- Senior Member of the Property Institute of New Zealand
- Associate of New Zealand Institute of Valuers